- MORE THAN US$400 BILLION value of Indonesia’s Smart City market opportunity in 2017 is approximated by Citiasia Center for Smart Nation
- 100 SMART CITY PROJECTS has been launched bt the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of Republic of Indonesia, starting from 25 cities and regencies selected to be in this program.
- 6.519 CCTV has been connected throughout Jakarta until June 2017 which is increasing the security city standard.
- Bandung’s Command Center is the first of implementation of command center technology based in Indonesia and has been implemented by many cities, including Jakarta.
- Makassar Smart Card is the first smart card in Indonesia connected with debit/credit card, medical record, and ATM.
- Surabaya’s E-Government becomes the most prospective IT implementation to city in Indonesia
error: no need to do that :-)